The main feature of the SF 49 Mile Drive Gift Pack is, of course, the guidebook:
- Walking San Francisco’s 49 Mile Scenic Drive: Explore the Famous Sites, Neighborhoods, and Vistas in 17 Enchanting Walks ~by Kristine Poggioli and Carolyn Eidson
This full color guidebook, provides 17 bite-size walks, each complete with turn-by-turn instructions, maps, hidden gems, historical facts, bus routes, must-see stops, bonus hikes and more. It takes you through the most popular visitor locations in San Francisco, and explores the little known neighborhoods that the locals enjoy: Chinatown, Fisherman’s Wharf, the Presidio, Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, the Cliff House, Ocean Beach, Twin Peaks, Mission Dolores, even the Ferry Building and AT&T Park. All written by two San Francisco “insiders.”
- Four different 49 Mile greetings cards, each featuring a photo from the book, taken along the 49 Mile scenic route, with a description of that site on the back. Blank inside. 5″x7″ Includes 4 envelopes.
- Bookmark/check-off sheet makes it both fun and easy to take the challenge: completing all 17 walks around SF’s famous loop trail. Be among the first in history to WALK it all—and the bragging rights will be your forever.
How to Get Your Book Inscribed
1. Proceed to Checkout
2. Fill out shipping info
3. Scroll to Order Notes at bottom of page
4. Add inscription “name” and (optional) “special occasion” in box
Ex: To Stephanie, Happy Holidays
Ordering many books? Make a list:
To Peggy (Happy Birthday)
To Buzz (Christmas Gift)
To Ken (no occasion)
5. Proceed to Paypal (credit cards accepted here)
NOTE: Authors will sign all books unless requested not to sign!
FREE LOCAL PICK UP “Will-Call” OPTION
—you pick up product from us
—location: near Cow Palace in San Francisco
—by arrangement (day, evenings and weekend options)
—we will call or email you when order comes through